George Arcos, D.O.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. George Arcos began his medical education at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then furthered his training at the University of Medicine as and Dentistry of New Jersey as an anesthesiology resident. Dr. Arcos afterward completed a two-year fellowship in pain management at the United States Air Force, along with a bioethics fellowship at the University of Florida.
Dr. Arcos’ areas of special interest include minimally invasive therapies such as Vertiflex and sacroiliac joint fusion to treat conditions associated with neck and low back pain, joint pain, osteoarthritis, neuropathic pain, cancer-related pain, and post-herpetic neuralgia.
By utilizing fluoroscopic guided pain injections like the epidural, facet blocks, radiofrequency ablation, joint injections, and disc procedures, Dr. Arcos is able to innovatively alleviate chronic pain, keeping his patients pain-free and mobile for long periods of time.
- American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists
- American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists - Subspeciality in Pain Medicine
- Editorial Board Member for Journal ‘Pain Physician’
- Editorial Board Member for Journal ‘Interventional Pain Reports’
- President Bush’s Council on Bioethics; AOA Nominee
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physician Board of Directors; 2012 – 2016
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- Naples Community Hospital, Naples, FL
To schedule an appointment with Dr. George Arcos of Korunda Pain Management Center in Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida, call our office at (239) 591-2803.