Michael Silva, M.D.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Michael Silva attained his undergraduate degree from Duke University in 2010 and medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine in 2014. He has been board-certified in anesthesiology since completing his residency in Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri in 2018.
Dr. Silva has advanced specialty interest in subject topics such as discogenic pain, osteoarthritis, and complex regional pain syndrome, along with many others. Dr. Silva is a remarkably capable physician with several certifications, memberships in professional societies, and hospital privileges.
- Board-Certified in Anesthesiology and pain medicine by American Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship Trained in Pain Medicine
- Collier County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- NCH, Naples, FL
To meet with Dr. Michael Silva at Korunda Pain Management Center in Naples, Florida, contact us at (239) 591-2803.