Nicolas Perez, M.D.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Nicolas Perez is a board-certified physician with a background in physical medicine and rehab. He studied at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and gained advanced training at JFK Rehabilitation Institute and New York Presbyterian Queens Hospital. Dr. Perez is well versed in leveraging holistic and comprehensive treatment techniques to diagnose and treat patients with painful medical conditions.
By performing in-depth physical evaluations and imaging, he can efficiently get to the source of the issue and build a treatment plan around reducing pain and helping patients restore function and movement in their body.
Through ultrasounds and fluoroscopic guidance, Dr. Perez can treat a range of sports and musculoskeletal injuries and other painful medical conditions such as arthritis, neck and back pain, sciatica, joint pain, sacroiliac pain, migraines, herniated discs, myofascial pain, neuropathy, spasticity, complex pain syndrome, and cancer-related pain.
Procedures that patients trust Dr. Perez to perform include but are not limited to epidural injections, trigger point injections, radiofrequency ablation, joint injections, peripheral nerve blocks, regenerative medicine, and spinal cord stimulation.
- Board-Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine by ABPMR
- Florida Board of Medicine
- New Jersey Board of Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Lee County Medical Society
- Physical Regional Medical Center of Naples, Florida
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Nicolas Perez of Korunda Pain Management Center in Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida, call our office at (239) 591-2803.