Peter Crane, M.D.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Peter Crane obtained his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean in Coral Gables, Florida. Dr. Crane is also board-certified in anesthesiology and fellowship-trained in pain management, completing his residency and fellowship at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital and the University of Virginia respectively.
Dr. Crane has specialty interest in medical conditions and procedures such as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (CRPS), myofascial pain, neuropathic pain syndromes, fluoroscopy-guided injections, and discograms. Dr. Crane is a very capable physician with many certifications, memberships in professional medical societies, and several hospital privileges.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Southwest Florida Physician Association
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- Naples Community Hospital, Naples, FL