Scott Fuchs, D.O.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Fuchs began his medical profession at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, later continuing his educational experience at Virginia Commonwealth University and Temple University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Fuchs puts his patients first in his hands-on approach to treating different medical conditions associated with chronic pain. His focus is primarily on the discs, joints, and stenosis of the spine, non-surgical orthopedic and sports medicine, joint and arthritic pain, neuropathy, radiculopathy, and other painful conditions.
To help his patients find relief, his techniques encompass both traditional and non-traditional modalities. Dr. Fuchs’ skills include fluoroscopy and ultrasound guided spinal procedures, epidural and joint injections, nerve blocks and ablations, nerve conduction studies, EMGs, and Botox injections for chronic headaches.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Commonwealth of Florida
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- Naples Community Hospital, Naples, FL
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott Fuchs of Korunda Pain Management Center in Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida, call our office at (239) 591-2803.