Zdenko Korunda, M.D.
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Zdenko Korunda obtained his medical degree from University of Zagreb School of Medicine in 1996 and has been board-certified in pain management since completing his residency in Cleveland Clinic Health System in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Korunda has specialty interest in subject topics such as neuropathic pain, sacroiliitis, and complex regional pain syndrome, among many others. Dr. Korunda is a greatly talented physician with many certifications, memberships in professional societies, and hospital privileges.
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Florida Medical Association
- Collier County Medical Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- The Society for Pain Practice Management
- World Institute of Pain, Section of Pain Practice
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- International Association for the Study of Pain Medicine
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
To meet with Dr. Zdenko Korunda at Korunda Pain Management Center in Naples, Florida, contact us at (239) 591-2803.