Vidur Ghantiwala, DO, MS
Pain Management Doctor in Naples, FL
Dr. Ghantiwala obtained his medical degree from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2018. He then completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Larkin Community Hospital in 2022 and his fellowship in Pain Medicine at the University of Vermont Medical Center in 2023.
Dr. Ghantiwala has a specialty interest in subject topics such as degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and peripheral neuropathy, among many others. He performs procedures under either fluoroscopic or ultrasound guidance in a state-of-the-art procedure room. His commonly performed procedures include epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation, dorsal root ganglion stimulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, minimally invasive lumbar decompression, basivertebral nerve ablation, kyphoplasty, joint injections, and trigger point injections.
Dr. Ghantiwala has been awarded the Resident of the Year Award and Academic Achievement Award. He combines his expertise in Interventional spine treatment and rehabilitation regimens to comprehensively treat the patient. He excels in attention to detail and patient communication and strives to individually tailor each patient’s plan of care to reach the common goal of pain relief and restoration of function.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia Pain Medicine
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Pain and Neuroscience
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- Naples Community Hospital, Naples, FL